Meguiars Detailing Bag 50% off!!

Wasso

For those who have a number of detailing products cluttering your garage Meguiars have a detailing bag which per their website is £19.99

I have found the same bag for just £10

http://www.4wheelplay.co.uk/meguiars-ha ... 04294.html

This is what it looks like.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReHc_10V649kl2Y92VUs7RZSr90_3F8SBJiXpytGXMMd_-wU23

I have purchased two and delivery is £5 unless you spend over £50 and delivery is free. Not sure anyone else fancies taking up a great offer :thumbs:

Right I see, but like now you've spotted it what is a Touring Strip for exactly, I can't see why when touring you'd need a strip? Block out the sun?? Really odd :shrug:

Theoretically it is a sunshield, but don't 'alf offer a good advertising space, like your bag :lol:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFxQKjFMAElrslRWvZVU7XXBaQwivJ5hMvMmAGBfdQ4e9i0dhBWg

Right I see, but like now you've spotted it what is a Touring Strip for exactly, I can't see why when touring you'd need a strip? Block out the sun?? Really odd :shrug:

Theoretically it is a sunshield, but don't 'alf offer a good advertising space, like your bag :lol:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFxQKjFMAElrslRWvZVU7XXBaQwivJ5hMvMmAGBfdQ4e9i0dhBWg

Ahhh now I'm following on :clap::lol:

What do you need any 'cosmetic' mod for :lol::shrug:

You're being obtuse Ian :p ... I simply picked up on the fact that the site had a section specifically for 'girls accessories' - and went for the most horrific thing they had on offer :wacko:

What do you need any 'cosmetic' mod for :lol::shrug:

You're being obtuse Ian :p ... I simply picked up on the fact that the site had a section specifically for 'girls accessories' - and went for the most horrific thing they had on offer :wacko:

I thought you were actually interested in a pink strip :lol:;)

:thumbs: nice one Col, I haven't got a garage but if I had it would be full of products :lol: