Wife says I'm still a Fanatic

Keyser

However I just hit 1000 posts :dance:

:band:

Thought I'd celebrate with a quote

Dave Kujan: Then why didn't you help him? You had a gun. Why didn't you help him? He was your friend.

Verbal: Because I was afraid, okay? Afraid.

Dave Kujan: Afraid of what? Afraid of...

Verbal: I knew it was Keyser Soze.

Dave Kujan: But Keaton...

Verbal: It was Keyser Soze, Agent Kujan. I mean the Devil himself. How do you shoot the Devil in the back? What if you miss?

:lol::thumbs:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:thumbs::thumbs: Love this sort of stuff...one of my favs

VINCENT

Well, in Amsterdam, you can buy beer in a movie theatre. And I don't mean in a paper cup either. They give you a glass of beer, like in a bar. In Paris, you can buy beer at MacDonald's. Also, you know what they call a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?

JULES

They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with Cheese?

VINCENT

No man, they got the metric system there, they wouldn't know what the **** a Quarter Pounder is.

JULES

What'd they call it?

VINCENT

A Royale with Cheese.

JULES

Royale with Cheese. What'd they call a Big Mac?

VINCENT

Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.

JULES

Le Big Mac. What do they call a Whopper?

VINCENT

I dunno, I didn't go into a Burger King.

:thumbs:  :thumbs: Love this sort of stuff...one of my favs

VINCENT

Well, in Amsterdam, you can buy beer in a movie theatre. And I don't mean in a paper cup either. They give you a glass of beer, like in a bar. In Paris, you can buy beer at MacDonald's. Also, you know what they call a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?

JULES

They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with Cheese?

VINCENT

No man, they got the metric system there, they wouldn't know what the **** a Quarter Pounder is.

JULES

What'd they call it?

VINCENT

A Royale with Cheese.

JULES

Royale with Cheese. What'd they call a Big Mac?

VINCENT

Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.

JULES

Le Big Mac. What do they call a Whopper?

VINCENT

I dunno, I didn't go into a Burger King.

+1 Probably one of the best

Harry

I know what you're thinking: 'Did he fire six shots or only five?' To tell the truth, in all the excitement, I kind of lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do you, punk?

Papa Smurf: What do you sing?

Smurfette   : I kissed a Smurf and I liked it!

One of my favourite films -

Don: What you think this is the wheel of fortune? You think you can make your dough and f*** off? Leave the table? Thanks Don, see you Don, off to sunny Spain now Don, f*** off Don. Lying in your pool like a fat blob laughing at me, you think I'm gonna have that? You really think I'm gonna have that, ya ponce. All right, I'll make it easy for you. God knows you're f****** trying. Are you gonna do the job? It's not a difficult question, are you gonna do the job, yes or no? »

Ok Ghandi CALM DOWN DEAR !

Don: What you think this is the wheel of fortune? You think you can make your dough and f*** off? Leave the table? Thanks Don, see you Don, off to sunny Spain now Don, f*** off Don. Lying in your pool like a fat blob laughing at me, you think I'm gonna have that? You really think I'm gonna have that, ya ponce. All right, I'll make it easy for you. God knows you're f****** trying. Are you gonna do the job? It's not a difficult question, are you gonna do the job, yes or no? »

Sexy Beast if memory serves B)

Good old Ray

Wheres your tool?

What fackin tool?

*thwack*....this fackin tool!

Sexy Beast if memory serves B)

Good old Ray

Wheres your tool?

What fackin tool?

*thwack*....this fackin tool!

Indeed :teeth: Mary is a HUGE RW fan....

But I AM the daddy :p

Mongo just a pawn in the game of life :lol:

Jim: Look at my hand. [raises hand and holds it level]

Bart: Steady as a rock.

Jim: [raises his other hand, which is violently trembling] Yeah, but I shoot with this one.

Same film guy in street:

"Never mind that sh!t, here comes Mongo!"