Random Classified Browsing

AK350Z

I've been doing this for three years :blush::bang:

Nothing like a world financial crisis followed by two kids to curtail your frivolous car spending :dry:

Over the last three years I've been following:

Lotus Exige's

Lotus Evora'a

R35

RS4

E92 M3

E46 M3

370z's

350z's

X5

M5

Gallardo

R8

335d

ML

Caymen

I've nearly bought a few of the above when the itch got really bad, only to be brought down to earth by Mrs Sarnie :thumbdown::boxing::blackeye:

I could probably quite accurately price almost any of the cars above, that's how bad it's got :blush:

I'll be back though, with a big splash :teeth:B)

Lotus Exige's

Lotus Evora'a

R35

RS4

E92 M3

E46 M3

370z's

350z's

X5

M5

Gallardo

R8

335d

ML

Caymen

I've nearly bought a few of the above when the itch got really bad, only to be brought down to earth by Mrs Sarnie :thumbdown::boxing::blackeye:

I could probably quite accurately price almost any of the cars above, that's how bad it's got :blush:

But what is your order of preference, no restrictions applying ;)

Lotus Exige's

Lotus Evora'a

R35

RS4

E92 M3

E46 M3

370z's

350z's

X5

M5

Gallardo

R8

335d

ML

Caymen

But what is your order of preference, no restrictions applying ;)

As you can see, my list includes two seaters, 4x4's, saloon's and even 15 years old supercar's :wacko: Which basically show's that I have no idea what I'm going to get into :surrender:

As much as I'd like to pick a car without restrictions, I have to :thumbdown:

Basically, with a three year old and one due in January, I need to look at bigger cars. I can't really afford two expensive cars, and as the Mrs wouldn't accept a cheapo family car hence me looking at X5 & Q7's etc with me then looking at something cheap like a zed or an M3 etc.

Without restrictions I'd be in Gallardo again (Spyder this time) and the family can walk everywhere, it'll do them good :lol::lol::bangin::blackeye:

[Without restrictions I'd be in Gallardo again (Spyder this time) and the family can walk everywhere, it'll do them good :lol::lol::bangin::blackeye:

The Lambo still does it for you then. ;)

Hmmmm......think it must be this for me now

http://www.ferrari.com/English/GT_Sport ... pider.aspx

Good job its just a day dream otherwise I would have to have a hair transplant as well :scare::lol:

[Without restrictions I'd be in Gallardo again (Spyder this time) and the family can walk everywhere, it'll do them good :lol::lol::bangin::blackeye:

The Lambo still does it for you then. ;)

Hmmmm......think it must be this for me now

http://www.ferrari.com/English/GT_Sport ... pider.aspx

Good job its just a day dream otherwise I would have to have a hair transplant as well :scare::lol:

Beautiful cars, just way out of my budget for the next ten years I'd say :thumbdown:

Lambo & Ferrari seem to really ramping the prices up now :dry:

• 4 weeks later...