Buddy Club discolouration issues?

Squee

Hi,

I'm flirting with the idea of getting something a bit LOUDER and shinier for my Zed and have been looking at Buddy Club. However, I was chatting to a chum earlier today and he seems to think that they're prone to discolouration more than others.

Has anyone else noticed this? wouldn't all stainless steel exhausts have the same issues?

S.

Hi,

I'm flirting with the idea of getting something a bit LOUDER and shinier for my Zed and have been looking at Buddy Club. However, I was chatting to a chum earlier today and he seems to think that they're prone to discolouration more than others.

Has anyone else noticed this? wouldn't all stainless steel exhausts have the same issues?

S.

As standard they are not highly polished, I only had mine a few months and it looked good to me :thumbs:

majority of exhaust discolour over time, they go abit goldy, then dull gold then browny metallic, bit of TLC and autosol usually cleans them up :thumbs:

The much cheaper scorpion has done this slightly also on the tips.

Cheers fellas :thumbs:

I wonder why my chum singled out the Buddy's particularly as regards to the discolouration? Hmmmm? He said he thought I'd be better with Japspeed and I think I stopped listening at that point :lol:

S.

Anyone that says that you are better off with Japspeed than Buddy Club clearly knows **** all about decent exhausts....

Buddy Club > Japspeed :p

34212_404278072333_716622333_4610813_3425362_n.jpg