Rays Alloys.

ChristopherJames

Hi all!

I am looking to replace my Rays and have found the wheels to replace them, now all I need to know is if anyone would be interested in mine.

I have quickly taken some photos to show you what are up for sale.

Right now the wheels are in black and not in perfect condition but on Saturday I will be refurbishing and spraying the wheels so they will be in perfect condition and can be painted to the desired colour if something other than black.

They wheels will also come with tyres with the front needing to be replaced in the not too distant future but the backs having a little more life in them.

(I can get all the tyre details tomorrow when its light and a bit warmer)

I am looking for £500 and would want the wheels collected from Leicester or a currier can be arranged at an extra cost.

Like I was saying I have only quickly taken some pictures but I can take new ones tomorrow in the light if needed.

IMG_0721.jpg

IMG_0722.jpg

IMG_0724.jpg

IMG_0726.jpg

Wouldn't have bothered painting them to be honest and your price is too high for second hand rays. If they were powder coated they would be worth more to be honest. If the tyres were good and all matching you would get what you were asking.