deactivating my cat

nixy

Seriously - i've got the equipment - if it works I'll video it! I have two - one it MAY work on as she's daft as a brush but the other one I think would go mental! We will see..............

disclaimer: i have tried it on the back of my hand and it doesnt hurt. :lol:

That is amazying!

I must admit, when my cat is attacking me and I grab him by the scruff he becomes deactivated, so you will probably find it works!!

Found this after viewing you link, quite amusing in places. :lol:

That really cheered me up! :lol:

Going to try that out too! :lol:

Only on the cat Dave! :lol:

If only it would de-activate so much more in life, i would have to pop out to staples to get a trolley load! :lol:

If only it worked on humans - at Dale Farm that would make great viewing :lol:

Thats really clever! Its a cats natural reaction, it thinks its mummy is picking it up by the scruff of its neck!

My cat wont let me get anywhere near his neck mind you. Im sure the guys at work think im into self harm with some of the scratches and scars all over my hands / arms from playing with the cat.

Thats really clever! Its a cats natural reaction, it thinks its mummy is picking it up by the scruff of its neck!

My cat wont let me get anywhere near his neck mind you. Im sure the guys at work think im into self harm with some of the scratches and scars all over my hands / arms from playing with the cat.

I dare you to......... :)

I feel your pain, got a nice claw mark across my hand this morning!!

Bull dog clip and a set of welding gaultlets should do the trick!!

Welding gauntlets are definately the way forward. I had to give my cat some eye drops 3 times a day for 2 weeks. Can you imagine how much "fun" that was? Im still recovering now from it and the cat still runs a mile whenever he sees my welding gloves!!!

Welding gauntlets are definately the way forward. I had to give my cat some eye drops 3 times a day for 2 weeks. Can you imagine how much "fun" that was? Im still recovering now from it and the cat still runs a mile whenever he sees my welding gloves!!!

Just need to perfect the towel wrap trick - although my last cat also perfected the art of shredding said towel :lol:

Wow, I can imagine eye drops being fun and games!! :boxing:

I struggle with tablets, if you don't get it right, he spits them out an trying to open him mouth isn't easy!! :blush:

Show mine a packet of whiskas and his mouth is open like a flash!

Just need to perfect the towel wrap trick - although my last cat also perfected the art of shredding said towel :lol:

:lol:

Well i tried but the clip was a bit too small - she did purr throughout! Didn't try it on the psycho cat but will bring a bigger clip home tomorrow...............

Good work, sounds like a science experiment.

Objective: - to find out what size bull dog clip deactivates a psycho cat.

Aims: - to not get scratched to ribbons!

If it works, may have to put a stationary order in at work!