someone help me before I stamp on my Blackberry!

nixy

Thanks for that I think i've mended it now........ :dry:

How many slaps did it take before it gave up and worked :lol:

Some say it just took the threat of a slap :lol:

You're usually the one with sensible technical advice Chris! :nono:

need to stop going on those "dodgy sites" on the mobile :lol:;)

Neily!! D-e-s-i-s-t :slap:

och come on... no point in denying it. That was the only place I ever got dodgy pop ups from :lol:

What I was ACTUALLY looking at is way more embarrassing! :lol:

10 years younger cream from boots

get a HTC :teeth:

No thanks, having had an HTC Desire for just over a year now i cant wait for my contract to be up. Fantastic phone for wiping your arse or the other multitude of tricks it can do like playing angry birds but for using for the basic function of actually phoning someone its the worst mobile i have ever had! Constant disconnects mid call, people complaining about the quality of been able to hear me.........ask Colin, and you hardly ever get a decent 3G signal. :thumbdown: And no more software updates for it either so stuck on Android 2.2.

Dare i say it i think the new i-phone will be on the cards shortly and a different network other than vodafone! :shutup:

No thanks, having had an HTC Desire for just over a year now i cant wait for my contract to be up. Fantastic phone for wiping your arse or the other multitude of tricks it can do like playing angry birds but for using for the basic function of actually phoning someone its the worst mobile i have ever had! Constant disconnects mid call, people complaining about the quality of been able to hear me.........ask Colin, and you hardly ever get a decent 3G signal. :thumbdown: And no more software updates for it either so stuck on Android 2.2.

Dare i say it i think the new i-phone will be on the cards shortly and a different network other than vodafone! :shutup:

Hitler with an iPhone :surrender: The worlds gone mad :p

Hitler with an iPhone :surrender: The worlds gone mad :p

The thread is now over :lol:

Godwins law applied! :p