Thank you GT Pack

coldel

My heated seats have save me this week - did my back in proper last week and was on a lovely concoction of drugs for the first few days but could hardly return to work off my face on Diazepam and Co-codamol so had to save them for night time .........

for clubbing?!

Seriously though, watch that Diazepam... its evil stuff. My doc gave me some when i did my back in once and for the first few days of taking them it was fine. I felt mega chilled out. But then they turned it into an emotional wreck. I suddenly found myself crying my eyes out whilst watching the start of Gladiator... I realised they were turning me into a girl so I stopped taking them there & then!

Seriously though, watch that Diazepam... its evil stuff. My doc gave me some when i did my back in once and for the first few days of taking them it was fine. I felt mega chilled out. But then they turned it into an emotional wreck. I suddenly found myself crying my eyes out whilst watching the start of Gladiator... I realised they were turning me into a girl so I stopped taking them there & then!

Sounds to me like you were taking estrogen :lol:

My heated seats have save me this week - did my back in proper last week and was on a lovely concoction of drugs for the first few days but could hardly return to work off my face on Diazepam and Co-codamol so had to save them for night time .........

for clubbing?!

:lol: Clubbing? On muscle relaxants ? erm nope - C-H-I-L-L-I-N-G

I have a paticularly high tolerance level after my 'participation' in the Rave scene circa 1990 ;):dance::bounce::dance::bounce:

It takes a lot to make me weep as well but I am female so when I end up weeping I truely can blame it on hormones

:p:lol: