6 Months Ownership...

coldel

I heard a good piece of advice regarding cabin squeeks and rattles, use some pledge and plosh the interior getting right into the nooks and crannies. It smells for a while but stops the plastics rubbing.

When I used to drive around in old Mini`s I used to carry around a roll of insulation tape. Then as id be driving around it used to be a mission to try and identify which panels were causing the squeeks by a process of pushing hard on various panels - then id use the insulation tape to tape them up!

Overall i'm really enjoying Zed ownership but i can't help but miss the whiz bang of a turbo...hopefully the performance mods will ease that just a little.

Had mine for a just over a month now I think and was worried I'd miss a turbo.... (last 6 cars where tuned up turbos) and haven't so far surprisingly! enough torque from all gears for me and enough speed that feels safe to lose my license if I want!

That was one of the things I was worried about too. Im used to my turbos and love the kick in the pants they give you when you floor it. But I had no need to worry as the zed certainly does throw you back in the seats!

The thing for me is that sometimes it just doesn't give me a big buzz when pressing on due to the smooth delivery, i know the car is quick which is why i think the mods i mentioned earlier will add to the accoustics and help better convince my brain....as soon as cash flow allows I'll be miltek'd, berk'd and upreved up!!!