F***ed up my front wheel

350 Russ

I did something very similar like that, but worse to the front wheel on one of my motorbikes. Had a hell of a dent in it. My local bike place took the tyre off, then heated the rim up and popped the dent back out. Its been fine ever since. So based on that, id say unless the wheel is physically cracked then its repairable.

It's touch and go I'd say mate, a lot will depend on the expertise of your wheel man as previously suggested :shrug: Might be worth trying the governing county council instead of the local council, I had a similar conversation last year albeit not about potholes but the local council told me that I had to contact Surrey Highways dept. which did help. :thumbs:

It's touch and go I'd say mate, a lot will depend on the expertise of your wheel man as previously suggested :shrug: Might be worth trying the governing county council instead of the local council, I had a similar conversation last year albeit not about potholes but the local council told me that I had to contact Surrey Highways dept. which did help. :thumbs:

Any decent wheel guys will fix that without breaking a sweat, mine we a million times worse after my accident and i got them all sorted and they been fine ever since. As far as the pothole issue goes dont waste your time contacting the council. Unless you can proove that the pothole has already been reported to the council the will say they didnt know about it and therefore they are not at fault.

Ouch! Forget the rim damage, the inner wall looks bent to me. I doubt that can be fixed. I hope someone proves me wrong. I'm sure Alex probably has a wheel you can buy off him.

yep it is :doh: , im going to try and contact the council, worst they can say is no so its worth a try.