UK NISSAN 350ZGT NISMO SUNSET FOR SALE

98duffa

HERE I HAVE FOR SALE MY BELOVED 6SPEED MANUAL UK NISSAN 350Z GT NISMO REGISTERED IN DECEMBER 2004 SO CLASSED AS A 54PLATE. RELUCTANT SALE BUT NEED TO PAY OFF MY LOAN AS IT IS AFFECTING THE AMOUNT I CAN BORROW FOR A MORTGAGE.

WHOEVER BUYS THIS CAR WILL HAVE A TROUBLE FREE MOTOR.

BREMBO BRAKES WITH RECENT FRONT AND REAR PADS (WILL SUPPLY AN EXTRA SET OF REAR PADS DUE TO FINDING SOME I BOUGHT FOR MY FIRST 350Z)

CLUTCH, FLYWHEEL AND RELEASE BEARING LAST YEAR

REGULAR SERVICES CARRIED OUT LAST ONE WHICH WAS DONE 900 MILES AGO (SPARK PLUGS,OIL,OIL FILTER, DIFF OIL ETC.)

K1 EXHAUST SYSTEM, FULL GENUINE NISMO KIT FROM THE FACTORY

18"RAYS ALLOYS WITH ALL TYRES 5MM APPROX + WITH 20MM SPACERS FITTED

TAN LEATHER HEATED SEATS WITH ELECTRIC SEAT ADJUST

BOSE 6CD SOUND SYSTEM WITH THE FACTORY SUB BEHIND THE DRIVERS SEAT

CRUISE CONTROL AND BLUETOOTH HANDSFREE (MULTIFUNCTION STEERING WHEEL)

ELECTRIC FOLDING MIRRORS AND ADJUST

TAX AND MOT WHICH RUNS OUT IN FEB 2012

UNDER THE BONNET IS ALL STANDARD APART FROM AN INDUCTION KIT, THE ENGINE COVER WAS RESPRAYED IN A METALLIC BLACK AS WERE THE BATTERY COVER AND BRAKE FLUID COVER WHICH I THEN LETTERED WITH ORANGE PAINT, THE PLENUM IS FACTORY BUT POWDER COATED IN ORANGE AS IS THE AIR FILTERS HEAT SHIELD.

OPEN TO OFFERS

ANY QUESTIONS DONT HESITATE TO TEXT IF POSSIBLE AS I SHALL REPLY USUALLY INSTANT

CASH ON COLLECTION, NO TEST PILOTS OR TYRE KICKERS PLEASE ANDY. TEL: 07715 425442

fr_108.jpg

fr_40_size1024.jpg

fr_45_size1024.jpg

fr_107.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Please write your advert in lower case - its just unreadable in capitals like that. If i was looking to buy i wouldnt bother reading your add as it's too much effort...!

...and im not having a go, just trying to help. :thumbs:

+1 from an "oldie" that has to wear specs :blush:

Capitals turns people off and is often taken as being 'shouted at', and there are far more younguns looking to buy these cars than oldies :shrug: