Congestion Charge - Car not recognised

Adrian@TORQEN

What happens when you click the link that says 'What if these details are incorrect?'

Sorry, I can offer no advice. :blush:

If the Vehicle Registration Mark is correct but the vehicle description shown is wrong, you can still proceed with payment for this vehicle.

Vehicle information is provided to Transport for London (TfL) by the Driver Vehicle and Licensing Authority (DVLA), so you'll need to let the DVLA know if your vehicle details are wrong or need updating.

askMID shows the right details, so you're on the insurance database correctly. I would contact TFL and DVLA as the plate is registered to you and your home address - you will be liable to pay - only you cant because of their system. I would do it sharpish as they could fine you I guess.

askMID shows the right details, so you're on the insurance database correctly. I would contact TFL and DVLA as the plate is registered to you and your home address - you will be liable to pay -

only you cant because of their system. I would do it sharpish as they could fine you I guess.

Yes, I know, the MID shows correctly, but I suppose is data received from the insurer...

post-7720-135011913427_thumb.jpg

Paid it anyway, rather than risking a fine, instead of £10...

Thank you. Please retain your receipt number as proof of payment. Your receipt number is: 001034944137

I beleive the databases are largely shared, but mustnt be the case here. Usually if it is on MID it is on the DVLA as they get the car details from the DVLA. Something has gone screwy in this case, but I would imagine its with TFL and not the DVLA.