Bye Bye :')

Husky

Sad to see such a loved car go....

You going to be hanging around now your Zedless?

I know your post count has gone down 1,000,000% recently but I will miss you :byebye:

But I think about you everytime I get in my Zed and see my lovely dials and LEDs ;)

Yeah, think I need to bite the bullet and get Husky to do mine white... B)

I know your post count has gone down 1,000,000% recently but I will miss you :byebye:

But I think about you everytime I get in my Zed and see my lovely dials and LEDs ;)

Mate it is THE best mod bang for buck that you can do...

It takes some balls to rip the entire dash out and see them dismantled but honestly if i sit in a 'normal' Zed now the orangeness looks :yuck:

Look at Johns thread and my pics and get it done!

JESUS!!!! :scare:

REALLY!!!

I got a link to the video from youtube this morning... Thought there had been a mistake!

Awful to see it go bud. What are you replacing it with?

It's a surprise :p

Where was the for sale thread? Did I miss it????

No for sale thread, the car was sold as standard and I thought it best not to link back to it's days of being modified. It got sold with basic OEM wheels so it won't look like my car driving away.

Company car?
Thats a poor do. Any works Jags on the way? ;)

It's part of the decision, my job role requires me to do more test work in company cars nowadays, including the weekend. Means that I don't get as much chance to use her so it seems silly to have a pot of cash steadily dropping in value in the garage.

Lovely video, sad to see her go

Cheers :)

Sad day mate, all those hours tinkering, cooking headlamps, putting plasters on cuts. Was it all worth it.... Of course you got ya mates!

Fairwell from the Zed world, did you get the Lexus?

The Zed has introduced me to friends and people i consider now to be family, you cant ask for more than that. :)

No lexus, it just didnt tick the boxes

:byebye: Sorry to see her go Husky, and a very nice tribute :#1:

bye bye retard mobile.

Ian, in life sometimes we make bad decisions.

you make epic examples of fail.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=49087&start=15

;)

retards.jpg

Yeah I'll kick about :)

I'd spotted your motor up for sale a few month back, but it wasnt my place to post up on the forum about it.

Luck for the future and all that jazz. I hope the replacement is a good one!

:byebye:

Truely rollercoaster of a journey.... makes me sad seeing my car in that vid too....

Never forget what that car did for you... You were but a lonely Scottish boy miles from home, then you bought a Zed and it changed your life for the better... can't put a price on that my friend :thumbs:

PS... I knew your heart wasn't in that Lexus... too old manish :p

Catchya soon Brother :drunk:

Still hoping to get mine done John, I hope no Zed doesn't mean no Akari :wacko: ?

Still hoping to get mine done John, I hope no Zed doesn't mean no Akari :wacko: ?

Unlucky I signed an exclusivity agreement with John :p

I'm hoping that when the time comes to sell my Zed it will double the price :lol:

Never forget what that car did for you... You were but a lonely Scottish boy miles from home, then you bought a Zed and it changed your life for the better... can't put a price on that my friend :thumbs:

Surely there is a film in that, I have seen so called Blockbusters with a weaker storyline than that!

Husky The Movie

Tagline - LED's will never be the same again

Surely there is a film in that, I have seen so called Blockbusters with a weaker storyline than that!

Husky The Movie

Tagline - LED's will never be the same again

Ok cough cough ahem... DEEP VOICE :

"A long long time ago in a galaxy called Co Venturi, there was a lost young boy.... ... One day the boy received a gift from God... The gift was a 350z... And with this 350z the boy gained amazing powers, created beautiful lights and an ability to wind up mods and admins alike..."

"See his story unfold... the battle for power with his true father the Almighty Emperor Beavis and the love story between him and Princess Biscuit... "

"LEDs will never be the same again"