Nice Day.

Zugara

Sat in the garden, sun is shining, laid out in front of me is a whopping bowl of olives, bowl of olive oil and bread, and some sun dries red peppers and fetta cheese, sweeeeeeeet..... :snack:

Hmmmmmm, Nice, Yum yum......

So what you doing today. :shrug:

Its an awesome day!

I just serviced the zed - just an oil / filter change this time. Im used to doing a full major service on my old VW Golf in 15minutes. So servicing the zed was a shock. Theres about a million bolts to undo to get to the oil filter under the car.... but got it all done in the end and it sounds nice and smooth.

Then I kegged up 40 pints of homebrew real ale in a barrel ready for the winter...

Just eating a pie for lunch (what else would I eat?) and now debating whether to lay in the garden or paint a fence. Its proper hot outside tho. Coooooookin!!!!!

Oh, and i managed to nip down tescos as well and get some bbq stuff for this evening! Funnily enough they also had their xmas stuff out so I could have got some christmas crackers at the same time!!!

Sounds just as if your are down on the tuscany coast there mate, ummm olives.

Been driving around with the roof down getting bits and pieces ready for the day out at brands hatch tomorrow. Corker of a day today, wish the summer had been like this.