My previous car.. BMW E90 M-Sport

Mega

........And the bit not in the topic: 320. Hence why, having now turned 25: She's getting sold on :)

My E90 320D M-Sport

Magazine featured show car

ICE Cold / SSDD Motorsports / KG Enterprises || Photos © Dave Hayward and Mitesh Tailor

Sapphire Black

320d (Remapped by Red.Dot racing - has been running with the map for 30k miles with no problem and little smoke. Output of 207bhp as can be seen by graph below).

M-Sport saloon (M sport front and rear bumpers, side skirts, steering wheel and suspension, sports seats)

Black Dakota Leather

Manual Gearbox

Sliding Armrest

Sun protection Glass (Aftermarket)

Dual zone Climate Control

Auto dimming mirror

Semi-electric sports seats

Brushed Aluminium trim

Black Anthracite head lining

Rear parking sensors

Front splitters supplied by SSDD Motorsports, blended into the bumper by A1 coach works (aka A1 Crash repair)in Park Royal

Front bumper resprayed to remove all stone chips! Absolutely amazing condition for age of car.

Carbon BMW badges front and back supplied by SSDD Motorsports

Matt black kidney grills supplied by SSDD Motorsport

BBS CH alloys in 19" Staggered fitment, Falken FK-452 tyres with good tread (5mm) all round

Front lights: LCI (facelift) front lights with LED ring markers on the angels, upgraded to Xenons and also lamin-X tinted. Looks truly stunning (see pics)

Rear lights: BMW Performance "darkline" rear lights.

Full Alpine,JL Audio and Phoenix Gold audio installation, see below for more information on this.

Carbon side window trims supplied by SSDD Motorsports

Rear AC Schnitzer style upper window spoiler supplied by SSDD Motorsports

Rear aero style boot spoiler supplied by SSDD Motorsports

BMW Performance rear carbon diffuser

Powerflow exaust (OE backbox, cut pipe and powerflow read section / tips)

Drilled/Grooved brake discs with plenty of life left

Re-trimmed steering wheel with red, blue, silver M style stitching (Steering wheel looks brand new)

BMW M-Power number plate surrounds

De-badged at the back

Pics:

nd9p1153.jpg

nd9p1160.jpg

nd9p1161.jpg

nd9p1163.jpg

nd9p1166.jpg

nd9p1178.jpg

nd9p1180.jpg

nd9p1183.jpg

nd9p1194.jpg

nd9p1199.jpg

nd9p1202.jpg

nd9p1205.jpg

nd9p1210.jpg

It's nice mate :thumbs: should be in 'other cars' though. Liking the change to a Zed after it?

Whoops sure someone will sort it for me (sorry mods).

The zed is better in every way bar 3: Soundsystem (but got that great soundtrack from behind now!! ), storage (especially my cup holder which I neeeeed to get my morning commute coffee fix! Ebay vent jobber ordered but will take a week to turn up :(), and the clutch. Which I can't get used to how high it is. Going to follow that clutch mod guide to lower the pedal down a couple of inches. Then she'll be perfect :)

Yeah I have to agree the sound system won't be quite as good, the Germans do their sound systems better. My 03 A3 has a better sound system than my 07 plate 350 had. Never had a vent jobber, is that the note pad on the vent? Maybe I should get one so I can note down my money making ideas on the commute :lol:

Yeah I have to agree the sound system won't be quite as good, the Germans do their sound systems better. My 03 A3 has a better sound system than my 07 plate 350 had. Never had a vent jobber, is that the note pad on the vent? Maybe I should get one so I can note down my money making ideas on the commute :lol:

Not at all. I'd ploughed about 5k into the sounds in the bimmer.

The bose system in the zed compared to the stock BMW business system is 50 times, 70 times better. The standard BM system is awful.

You can pay 2k for a good sound system in the bimmers, or pay 2k for the GT pack on the zed and get all the other goodies too! So the zed EASILLY wins on that front :)