Lab Chimps Laugh And Hug At Taste Of Freedom

marzman

Good job it was not here! They would have said **** that i am going back inside! :lol:

But nice to see :thumbs:B)

Haha I just wonder if the first one turned back to the other one and said:

'I parked the Zed right there! I did honestly! Someones had it away boss'

I hate animal testing.

Nice to see them live a bit more of a normal life :thumbs:

Same here. I think they give prisoners the option to have testing done on them instead. That way the person can decide rather than some poor animal being tortured.

Ive been involved with agrochemical testing on animals and its not that easy. Its not nice but its a necessity for the development of medicines and agricultural solutions that these things are tested on animals - the animals are not in pain or discomfort at any time and are treated extremely well I should add. :)

You cant see what the effect of a fertiliser would be on redents by testing it on Mad Pete or Dave the Key ......... you would also need to find 100's, if not thousands of willing volunteers for each stage of each new compound.

I hate animal testing.

Nice to see them live a bit more of a normal life :thumbs:

Same here. I think they give prisoners the option to have testing done on them instead. That way the person can decide rather than some poor animal being tortured.

Ive been involved with agrochemical testing on animals and its not that easy. Its not nice but its a necessity for the development of medicines and agricultural solutions that these things are tested on animals - the animals are not in pain or discomfort at any time and are treated extremely well I should add. :)

You cant see what the effect of a fertiliser would be on redents by testing it on Mad Pete or Dave the Key ......... you would also need to find 100's, if not thousands of willing volunteers for each stage of each new compound.

Yeah as much as we hate animal testing if it meant we wouldn't have half the drugs today that would normally kill an extra 50 million people a year it puts it all on a different slant.

I am sure I remember reading somewhere that mice share something like 70% of the DNA of humans, which is why you often find them being tested on.

Meet Monty my 24 month old Beagle

His hobbies are sniffing arses and licking his balls. However...

The life these guys are given by corporations is appalling. I read last week that one company's track record was so bad for cruelty to animals they were told they had to stop. They clubbed every dog to death. Wan&ers

7162551c.jpg