My car @ AME For lots of stuff

Neilp

Alright just a quick post up. Currently in mexico and got an email from someone saying my car is on Advanced motorsport and engineerings facebook page.

Just thought i'd share the excitement i'm feeling.

The car is going to be boosting 100hp of nos and getting fitted with a new ecu etc

Here is a link to the pics

Cheers

PS enjoy the hoon everyone, really wish I was there :thumbs:

Nice to see it coming along mate B)

Enjoy the sun :thumbs:

Cheers Chris :thumbs:

The weather is ridiculously warm and very humid.

Had a couple of storms at night which were pretty cool.

Hope your project is coming along ok also :thumbs:

Cheers DoogyRev :thumbs: I cant wait to get her back :lol:

I will keep this updated as it comes along :)

The car is going to be boosting 100hp of nos and getting fitted with a new ecu etc

:thumbs: have you always had ur boot striped or is that just for the install process?

Its staying stripped out mate needs to lose weight. Hoping to have a carbon boot and gt spec carbon wing fitted. :teeth:

Neil good to see a thread posted, although I'm a bit behind on my posting..... (holiday).

Good to see the start of things to come..... bet you can't wait to come back to a car NOS'd up.

Interesting to see how the 100 shot fair's up. I was going to do 100 shot, but recommended not to by Abbey.

Neil good to see a thread posted, although I'm a bit behind on my posting..... (holiday).

Good to see the start of things to come..... bet you can't wait to come back to a car NOS'd up.

Interesting to see how the 100 shot fair's up. I was going to do 100 shot, but recommended not to by Abbey.

Several of us have already explained the "Engine go BOOM" concept to him - but he is very determined is our Neily! :lol:

Several of us have already explained the "Engine go BOOM" concept to him - but he is very determined is our Neily! :lol:

The US boys have been running 100 shot for quite some time without any issues, which is why I wanted to increase to 100, but pointed away from the idea.

It won't go boom, it'll go more like clangalangalanga as the metal objects bounce off the tarmac.

I'm sure 100 will be fine.... just make sure you get the fueling right and all will be fine, unless there's any engine stress and erm..... clangalangalanga clang.....

hahaha just having a read over this now lol.

The new ecu will control alot of the fueling etc and bottle heaters automatically. Safety is paramount with all the nos.

Anders, the nos will be insured once its installed and mapped in :)

Cant wait to get her back. Its gonna be a big change. Lots more stuff going on other than the new ecu and nos :teeth::yahoo:

When do you get her back Neil?

probs a good few months as i wont have time to get down for it. I'm gonna keep sending bits down to them as time passes to add onto it also.

Wish it was sooner though, missing her already

You need to send them some new brakes mate gotta slow it down again after you hit the big red button :lol:

If your having trouble collecting I can always pick her up and "look after" her for a few weeks/months :thumbs::lol:

WARNING DANGER TO MANIFOLD

:yahoo:

Keep us posted :thumbs: