What to get him for his birthday?!?

OH.Z.fan

Hi everyone! I've just joined this forum! My other half (OH) is always on about this! His birthday is coming up and I have no idea what to get him!! He owns a 350z and loves it to bits!!! He loves cars and football! Last year I bought us tickets to top gear live which he loved!

Do u have any suggestions?? Please help me!!! :)

LOL @sparky 350z im not your mrs :p im hoping my OH doesnt find me! my budget is around £150 (a little tight i know) but turns out my insurance, MOT and tax all runs out in the same month!

@Z hopeful! yes they are all definitely off the list! :p

@EH 370z i got him a track day on our anniversary for a lamborghini murcielago!

@M13KYF: that looks rather attractive :p

Thank you all for your input :) much appreciated..keep it coming! :D

Car detailing is a difficult one to be honest.

You wouldnt trust a pro to detail your car? Do you have a lot of experience with correcting and prepping paint? I'm anal about who touches my car, but I wouldnt think twice about letting someone like Tim@Envy tackle it :bangin:

I wasnt suggesting just letting any old guy have a go - get a reputable detailer and the results will be wonderful

The story of my missus:

- She got me a Lamborghini Murcielago experience thingy

- Her MOT and tax runs out this month

- She took me to Top Gear Live show last year

- I love footy and my 350z

- She doesn't know what to get me for my birthday

- My birthday is during this month (how could I forget! :doh: )

I hope it's not you!

:band:

HI EVERYONEE you guys are awesome with all this feedback! my OH loves his 350Z but he is VERRRRRRRRYYYYYYY picky on who touches his car...honestly he'd rather do everything himself! so i know this sounds lame but id rather not get him something related to HIS car :-/ is that stupid of me?

what kind of experience beats the lambo murcielago?? hes also just spent quite a bit of money doing it up himself and if there was anything he wanted to do with the car he mustve already done it!

@DoogyRev his GEAR knob its pretty nice right now and it goes with the whole interior.

@HassanZ looks like we're your twin couple! :teeth: pretty awesome! any ideas?!

:bang::(

Car detailing is a difficult one to be honest.

You wouldnt trust a pro to detail your car?

I didnt say I wouldnt trust them but it just echoes what the OP has just said about other people touching your car. I do have a fair knowledge and experience of car detailing but thats not actually the point. Unless I'm comfortable with it I get really put out if anyone touches my car without my permission.

OP, I think you are going to have to resort to some non car related stuff.... perhaps some fancy undercrackers and a trip out to the country :thumbs:

No one suggested a nice set of furry dice and maybe a sunstrip (with names?) :lol:

Sorry :ban: ??

If OP's other half has done a lot of mods you maye end up getting something hes already done.

I'm going +1 on performance driving lessons :thumbs:

What about a wall sized wheel/rim shaped clock or something like that? If you can buy those over there? Bought things like that in the past was a popular and friends wanted to get one too. :thumbs:

This is the nearest looking link I could find.

http://www.coolest-gadgets.com/20090308 ... eel-clock/

chavtastic :teeth:

bronzee, I always thought you had more style