Keyser does a 360 in his 350 at Castle Combe!

Keyser

Actually it was a 540 but 360 sounded better :lol:

Went up to Castle Combe today for a bit more track time, about 20 minutes before the start the skies opened and we went out onto a very wet race track

Start of the 3rd lap I thought I can use more than 10% throttle so I gave it 12% coming out of Quarry Corner FAIL round we went - no damage no worries but I couldn't do a thing it was funny :blush: - MX5, Honda Civic, a CRX and even a Diesel BMW waved as they passed :surrender:

Anything with less than 200HP and road tyres passed me it was just me an older 911 and 2 TVR's tiptoeing round the circuit at the back.

Little dryer the second session but I couldn't even put my foot down in a straight line I just spun the wheels and fishtailed down the track!

Not many on track photos this time as my photographer has found being a passenger (even in th wet) is much more fun

US.jpg

However before you flame me for letting the forum down do not despair for there was backup

gi.jpg

Only turned out to be G.I Ginge, and he did a valiant job of showing that it was only the FI boys on a go slow as he munched his way around the field passing a Lotus. GTR and I think even a Ferrari at one point. :thumbs:

This was also out in the rain-

Merc2.jpg

Merc1.jpg

Any way the Petrol Head Gods gave us a break before lunch the skies cleared the sun came out (if only briefly) and some hot laps were put in AWESOME

After lunch I swapped passengers with G.I Ginge and as he impressed my daughter with his driving finesse, I made every effort to rearrange his cousins internal organs using only G-Force (I think I did an OK job of it) :p

Few other cars from the paddock -

green1.jpg

green.jpg

IMG_2018.jpg

IMG_2027.jpg

IMG_2032.jpg

IMG_2033.jpg

All in all a fun day out :lol::thumbs:

:lol: Gotta love that split second when you find yourself facing the way you just came from on track - no warning ... just a :scare::drive1 Only happened to me once and it had to be when I had Mr T as pax...funnily enough he hasn't come out with me since :D

That's Rogers old UTE I believe.

IIRC it's running circa 550 at the hubs.

All I can tell you from speaking to the owner is - It is completley untouched and standard according to him- I have his email address (so we can swap pictures) if you want to ask him :lol:

Given the weather, lack of weight in the back and the power of it he put on a dam good show and passed me on the wet laps - never got to have a drag with him as so many pepole went home due to the rain we ended up swapping groups to keep the numbers more even.

Its bloody huge!!!!!! :surrender: