Welcome back Dave ;o)

Vik54

I'm afraid that smacks of someone looking to ban two people, I don't know what they did/said but it has an air of pre intended inevitability about it :wacko::wacko::thumbdown:

No totally incorrect. Husky and Rich orchestrated their own bans and like i said it was not my decision but a team one. :) Its their fault they are banned and no one else's. The posts they made last night have been deleted.

We currently have two even money favourites Keith :lol::wacko:

I'm afraid that smacks of someone looking to ban two people, I don't know what they did/said but it has an air of pre intended inevitability about it :wacko::wacko::thumbdown:

No totally incorrect. Husky and Rich orchestrated their own bans and like i said it was not my decision but a team one. :) Its their fault they are banned and no one else's. The posts they made last night have been deleted.

We currently have two even money favourites Keith :lol::wacko:

Keith made that post a day or so ago. The post i made was made whilst discussing the possibility of bans for John and Rich. It was a funny coincidence. Dont see what the problem is both have had warnings for previous incidents and last nights post made by the same two again means that they now both spend 7 days on the side lines.

Seeing as you constantly unlock threads, comment, then lock them again i will comment here, think back a few months to when you threatened me via PM, think thats classed as bullying really...

Ho f*****g hum!

p.s. Unlocking previously locked theads just to get the last word is in my opinion an abuse of moderator priviledge and one reason you wind so many people on here up, childish and petty really...

Oh welcome back indeed :lol: