My BMW drifting at Oulton - Video

marzman

Hi all,

As some of you might know, i got into drifting at Oulton Park a couple of years ago on the 2 drift stages they have there. I bought an old RX7 in 2009 and used it all summer but then got rid before MOT time.

Well this year i wanted to get back into it, so i picked up a 1997 316i Saloon last month, and have been to a couple of drift days since.

I've put together a short video of some of the fails (these are the only thing we seemed to capture on video :lol: ) but its still good to watch...

IMG_7197.jpg

IMG_7198.jpg

731dd5fc.jpg

d7df1a99.jpg

d6418748.jpg

ea751892.jpg

If that's not fun I don't know what is :thumbs: why didn't you chance taking the Zed on :drive1

The backwards action occurred quite a bit, great work with all the camera angles, it was like you had your own film crew there :#1:

If that's not fun I don't know what is :thumbs: why didn't you chance taking the Zed on :drive1

The backwards action occurred quite a bit, great work with all the camera angles, it was like you had your own film crew there :#1:

It's the best fun ever pal - really enjoyable, and you get loads of track time (You're there for 8 hours!)

I took my first zed there and while it's fun, you cant really enjoy it. All of those spins on the vid come from me trying to do something new - i could drift that section just using the handbrake at 20mph every time, but trying to drift it at 50mph with just a clutch kick is way more fun... but im not doing that in the zed :lol: The beemer also lost a front foglight and both brake ducts from the front bumper lol.

U gonna wash the Beamer before u sell it? :lol:

:lol: Yes, but i can see it taking a few hours lol.

BTW as Irfan mentions... the beemer is for sale on eBay if anyone fancies a bash at something similar...:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0795701970