Sky news Tug capsized in Thames Near Greenwich

Wasso

Just saw headline news of it with no sound at the pub so thought I'd just check :thumbs:

HA HA HA ... working hard on a Friday afternoon Ian? :lol:

Friday is ALWAYS curry and pint day, as well as Wendesday, and if there's any birthdays or people leaving. So there's always a reason to head to the pub, even if it's 3-4 times a week! :teeth:

Just saw headline news of it with no sound at the pub so thought I'd just check :thumbs:

HA HA HA ... working hard on a Friday afternoon Ian? :lol:

Friday is ALWAYS curry and pint day, as well as Wendesday, and if there's any birthdays or people leaving. So there's always a reason to head to the pub, even if it's 3-4 times a week! :teeth:

It's hard work Ian, but somebodies got to do it huh? ;)

For the record, this post is from atop a turbine in the irish sea, so I'm not exactly grafting today either! :lol:

The 3rd crewmember still not been found.

They are starting the salvage operation in mid week when the tidal rates are smaller.

That's so sad - it must've gone done very fast. I hope they find his body so at least his family have some closure.

The body of the missing crewman was found Monday at Depthford, but no details where released until yesterday when they confirmed the identity.

The Tug itself is due to be raised tomorrow.