My Final Photoshoot of the Gunmetal Beast

iain10101

D Day has arrived!

Today is the day my beloved 350 goes to her new home in Pompey. :thumbdown:

So as you can imagine I spent the weekend making her look her best ready for the drive along the coast this evening.

Oil Change, check, New cubby, check, as the old one had scratches (thanks SpursMadDave) and a final wash and wax followed by a Leasurly drive to a beauty spot at Birling Gap, near Beachy Head for some final photos With the ST3.

A sad day indeed, i have enjoyed every aspect of my car from the day i collected her! Cleaning has been a pleasure and this club has increased the love for the 350 down to the great guys i have met here. So with great sadness this will be my last post as a 350zr owner. I have never felt this way about selling a car and my wife feels the same.

So cheers to the guys and girls on here that have become friends and for the privelidge of being a 350ZR owner. :clap:

So without further ado, here are the final images.......

350ZLASTEVER054.jpg

350ZLASTEVER053.jpg

350ZLASTEVER049.jpg

350ZLASTEVER042.jpg

350ZLASTEVER040.jpg

350ZLASTEVER034.jpg

350ZLASTEVER024.jpg

350ZLASTEVER019.jpg

350ZLASTEVER021.jpg

350ZLASTEVER017.jpg

350ZLASTEVER010.jpg

350ZLASTEVER009.jpg

Glad the cubby fitted Iain, wish you had more tome to enjoy it though...

You have spent more time on your car that you are selling than a lot do on their beloved Zed's so the new owner has a lot to live up to!

Hope you stick around here with your Asbo-mobile :p

If you wanna come along to any meets you can be my +1 anytime :ninja:

Real shame it has to go - hopefully the new owner wil love it the same as you have done and we continue to see you around on here and at meets as well as the new owner too :thumbs:

Don't forget to give him a spotted card just before he drives off :lol:

Oh, and if you take up Dave's offer remember to allow a few extra hours before you get home ;)

The deed is now done! Just watched her being driven away from my house with a very sad face. There is no other words for it. IM GUTTED.

Dave I will take you up on that. Cheers :yahoo:

Colin I will still try to be about at the meets if allowed lol

LRF4N Its horrible, the things we have to do!

Will :byebye: till Brands :#1:

Ian, If i cant ride shotgun to Wales Il bring the family in the Orange Beast and then ride shotgun for the drives out!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::#1: You also still owe me a NOS Drive!!

Come on guys for the BTCC in october Sign up here.......... viewtopic.php?f=93&t=52087

hi Iain :thumbs: mate, the new owner here, thanks for the nice clean beast, got home in one piece and put the roof up in the dark cant be bad, took it to work to day pi**ed me boss of and he was dribbling. Thanks again mate she is my beast.

Keep in touch will give you a call in a couple of weeks. :thumbs: