Can anyone local look at this car for me? (Oxford)

Dom187

If I was going that way soon I'd take a look for ya. But won't be for a while yet.

To note that price is a little high I'd say. Yes it's low mileage but Zeds are reducing in price like crazy. That car should be nearer £14-£15k, as long as it's mint and has full service history.

If I was going that way soon I'd take a look for ya. But won't be for a while yet.

To note that price is a little high I'd say. Yes it's low mileage but Zeds are reducing in price like crazy. That car should be nearer £14-£15k, as long as it's mint and has full service history.

Thanks for the heads up on the price. I am noticing alot of Zeds for sale are completely out of touch with the actual value of the car. There is a white 2008 near me with 29k miles and it has got a few marks on the body...16k they want for it?!?!? I have already said to them thats far too high and the lowest they would go is 15.5k - not that I would buy it after looking at it. I am getting very frustrated at the moment, where I am based there is nothing around which is at a sensible price so I am having to look at cars which are 100 miles away. Problem is as I have found you can be told the car is in great condition and get there and find its covered in stone chips and parking dents.