Quick question for you

Shaun1982

Hi guys

Not really been on here since I sold the zed last year to get a house,still a touchy subject! Anyway,I just wondered if anyone has seen my old zed about on here with another owner? Can't be that many pearl White zeds about now surely?

I'd love to see it again if anyone knows of it :)

Thanks guys

Shaun

Bugger, I did have a check through the intro section not long after getting rid but couldn't find it. Maybe they never bothered to join after id told them about it.

To be fair though the guy apparently goes through cars very quickly,had ranges,evo's etc. His mate said he'd have it when he was bored of it.

Really want another one, the golf I had & now the BMW coupe I've got just don't do it for me :dummy:

After I sold mine, I spent ages on here going through every newbies post to see if it had found its way back.

Never did though.

Never mind. New Zed for me to play with now.

In that case lexx I'm very jealous lol. I keep looking on eBay at them,seems to be a nice looking red jdm with 68k in Blackpool for £5695. I'd love to go fetch that & get back behind the wheel of something I actually want.

At Christmas my girlfriend trawler the net for as close as she could get to the zed in a remote control car,managed to find a pearl White n1 kitted drift zed bless her, it takes pride of place on a shelf in the living room next to the plate off the zed