Spot the cheap mod...

coldel

think there is a little critter under the bonnet which rips up clutches and flywheels but polishes strut bars! :lol:

Must be related to the sock mouse.... I was really struggling to find a matching pair this morning :bang:

:lol::lol:

JDM will be along any minute to tell you how its going to break your engine!! :scare:

Just a word of warning here guys. These are NOT genuine Nissan or Nismo items. We have seen these kind of things before and in most cases they are just cheap items with knock off stickers on them. A while back I remember a friend in a car club I used to be in having bought one of these oil caps for his Honda, which had a Mugen sticker but otherwise exactly the same design as the one on this auction page. It became stuck fast resulting in him having to buy a new rocker cover.

It's cheap for a reason.

Louise

I've got one similar and I've got to be honest the thought of it getting jammed in occurred to me as well..........the actual thread just screws onto the cap if its the same as mine - doesn't actually have anything to secure it to the cap though :scare:

Get the strut polished and the engine cover sprayed Col! Blings it to de max ma brudda.

They are gimmicky products and yeah you get what you pay for but I wouldnt be too concerned, its a plastic bottom and probably better quality than the OEM one, loads of members have had similar products on their Zeds for years, the JDM post in flyboys wouldnt put me off. Mine were from a supplier in Canada, look pretty similar as the ones in the packs tbh

At the end of the day that looks great and for the money its perfect.. B)

I'd love to sell more of the Nismo ones but ive only sold a few as they are pricey bits of kit.. Ive got 5 of them atm and I reckon they will hang around for a bit..

They are gimmicky products and yeah you get what you pay for but I wouldnt be too concerned, its a plastic bottom and probably better quality than the OEM one, loads of members have had similar products on their Zeds for years, the JDM post in flyboys wouldnt put me off. Mine were from a supplier in Canada, look pretty similar as the ones in the packs tbh

At the end of the day that looks great and for the money its perfect.. B)

I'd love to sell more of the Nismo ones but ive only sold a few as they are pricey bits of kit.. Ive got 5 of them atm and I reckon they will hang around for a bit..

The man he speak sense :clap::clap::clap::clap: