my new mistress

Simon+Kat

Picked up this hunny on Friday, been dreaming about one of these for a long time. '72 280SE 3.5 litre V8 :teeth: . Body needs some tidying, but it's really good underneath and interior is vitually mint. The seller had just spent over a grand servicing and refreshing all the engine bay ancilleries. It passed its MOT yesterday (advisery on kingpins) and, of course, the tax is free :thumbs: . Insurance fully comp was £140 for the both of us.

Just needs slammin' to the deck now for that proper B) effect........ :lol:

Please dont tell the Z, i don't know if she would understand :dry:

Kat certainly doesn't!!! she was not impressed at all :doh:

DSC_0245.jpg

DSC_0242.jpg

DSC_0243.jpg

DSC_0241.jpg

lol, retro barge alert! Does it waft along as good as it looks like it would do?

Wafting is the word! should have some go as well though, but at the moment i'm a bit nervous about any pedal to the metal business. Building up confidence slowly is the order of the day.

Wow!!! Ive always wanted a black one of them, but the missus wasnt keen on the idea. :(

LOL! my missus isn't too keen either...i was supposed to be replacing our knackered Ford maverick 4x4 7 seater!! She refuses to drive it and doesn't even want to be seen out in it :thumbdown: my wife doesn't understand me :lol:

OOOOF. :cloud9:

I came so, so close to buying a white convertible in St Tropez a few years back - it was only EUR 9000 and I could have driven it back. Still regret it to this day :(

If the wife gives you too much heat Ill happily take her off your hands (the car, not the missus) ;):D