Guess who....

Stew

While browsing Sky Insurance website after clicking on a click for awesomefest I saw this testimonial.

Now, it has no name on it but I have no doubt in my mind who wrote it. Can you guess?

http://www.skyinsurance.co.uk/testimonials_page.html

I would like to say a massive thank you to SKY INSURANCE and Danny at Sky Insurance, for sorting out my insurance for me. Not only have I got a great quote, with better excess's, more coverage, and even cheaper windscreen cover but the main thing, although Sky's policy being more than my renewal from admiral, it covers all mods like for like, that includes everything, and has been discussed with Danny so many times :lol:, it is like for like. Got both my cars covered and a very good price. A great company and a great lad. Posted all my returnable documents this morning :thumbs:

Great policy and very good customer services, was never let down on ring-backs or nothing, also saving a bit threw the 350z-uk discount, result :thumbs:

A credit to the 350z-uk site

27/04/2009

First one to guess correctly gets a t'internet bottle of beer!

M350ZB :D

I've just had some horrendous flash backs that only hiding in a bottle of whisky are gonna cure.

Met him at Phil's once when he had all that Veilside kit fitted......weird lad.

What? It wasn't Danny? :wacko:

Judging by the spelling will be one of our resident Dyslexics ;)

Yuo cnat Discriminate against dyslexics :nono::nono:

:lol: see my previous posts on the subject - I do totally the opposite - I'm actually trained to spot and work with Dyslexics :thumbs:

What? It wasn't Danny? :wacko:

Judging by the spelling will be one of our resident Dyslexics ;)

Yuo cnat Discriminate against dyslexics :nono::nono:

:lol: see my previous posts on the subject - I do totally the opposite - I'm actually trained to spot and work with Dyslexics :thumbs:

Can we assume then that you work mainly with women......... :blush::lol::blush:

Yeah but what should I buy next???????????????

Or what???????????????

Gottal love that kid :lol:

Reminising about Phil - said nutter called while I was havin my plenum spacer fitted. It was about 10am and Phil said it was about the 4th or 5th time he had called that day. Funnuily enough he didnt take that call :lol: