Prescott garden party this weekend

Will370z

time for the zed to have some fun. It's the garden party at Prescott hill climb in Gloucestershire this weekend and I get the chance to take the zed up the hill as dad is a member. Love that place and there are always some gorgeous cars there.

Have taken my golf gti and Saab turbo up there in the last few years but at long last I now get to take a proper car up and shes just had the tweaked up rev and berks. What perfect timing :teeth:

Say Hi to your dad and get a video camera set up on your dash :thumbs::thumbs::D

time for the zed to have some fun. It's the garden party at Prescott hill climb in Gloucestershire this weekend and I get the chance to take the zed up the hill as dad is a member. Love that place and there are always some gorgeous cars there.

Have taken my golf gti and Saab turbo up there in the last few years but at long last I now get to take a proper car up and shes just had the tweaked up rev and berks. What perfect timing :teeth:

Have a good Un...... :thumbs:

Look on the positive side, you get to wear your spanky new club Unofficial t-shirt all day. :yahoo::yahoo:

Just think of the peeps that will want one. Just think that, your in a bespoke splinter group of the forum :lol:

Wear it with pride, people will want it off your back :wacko:

Anyways, enjoy your weekend mate, and we would like some pics of the t-shirts naturally..... :lol::lol:

mmmmmm, my supplier is not as prompt with deliveries as one might have hoped :p;)

Look on the positive side, you get to wear your spanky new club Unofficial t-shirt all day. :yahoo::yahoo:

Just think of the peeps that will want one. Just think that, your in a bespoke splinter group of the forum :lol:

Anyways, enjoy your weekend mate, and we would like some pics of the t-shirts naturally..... :lol::lol:

Hmmm, did you not get it yet? Flipping postal service... :lol::lol::lol:

mmmmmm, my supplier is not as prompt with deliveries as one might have hoped :p;)