Damn... Charger NOT a Camaro

slimjim

Just spent two weeks in a Charger SXT ... cruising the highways and interstates....

Got off the plane tired and asked for one... rather than the Camaro. :blush:

The damn thing was a boat... no handling, no power... and when it DID try to put any power down, the wheels just span (Even WITH the TCS on!) ... Which you can't really control with your right foot as it was an auto :wacko:

Someone please tell me the Camaro would have been just as bad? :bangin:

No Challengers at Dollar.

Choice was Charger or Camero. but she didn't actually say "Camero" ... she just said "Or a Chevy" :doh:

You sure it was a Camaro? When we went about a month ago and hired from Dollar, the best they had was a convertible Mustang which is what we took. Never heard of them having Camaros and they're not on their site either. The only place you can get a new Camaro at the moment is Hertz I think.

Here's a link for picking your rental next time you head across the pond: MapMyDream.com

There was DEFO a Camaro...

As we left the car park there was a Dollar Stand (Orlando Int) with a lovely black one on, with BIG deep dish alloys on it. Colour coded.

Bugger :doh:

Will just have to go again next year :yahoo:

As we left the car park there was a Dollar Stand (Orlando Int) with a lovely black one on, with BIG deep dish alloys on it. Colour coded.

Interesting that. Seen a few Thrifty/Dollar locations and never seen anything like that. Avis/Hertz have a few Camaros on book. It's especially strange given the fact that you can't even book anything remotely like a Camaro online - if they offered it up, that could have been the bargain of the century! :)

Interesting that. Seen a few Thrifty/Dollar locations and never seen anything like that. Avis/Hertz have a few Camaros on book. It's especially strange given the fact that you can't even book anything remotely like a Camaro online - if they offered it up, that could have been the bargain of the century! :)

I had been awake for 26 hours by then.... Shouldn't have really driven the hour on the wrong side of the road in the awful motor in the rain to the villa really.

but nevermind!

Yeah, should have snapped her hand off... but I was all screwed up in the head at the time :wacko:

i wouldnt care how a camero drives i still want one.

GOTTA drive better than the Charger.... it was like driving a bowl of soup!

:scare:

And the TCS was crazy didn't seem to kick in at all...and when it "did" I swear it just flashed a light on the dash and did nothing else!

Sitting at lights on an up-slope, in the pouring rain.... took me 10 seconds to pull off. but that could have just been the awful tyres.

And the TCS was crazy didn't seem to kick in at all...and when it "did" I swear it just flashed a light on the dash and did nothing else!

Sitting at lights on an up-slope, in the pouring rain.... took me 10 seconds to pull off!

Can always be upgraded.

Sitting at lights on an up-slope, in the pouring rain.... took me 10 seconds to pull off. but that could have just been the awful tyres.

Maybe you just need to adjust how heavy your foot it on the pedal :lol:

Those american muscle cars have soo much power, traction control doesnt seem to really help.

You just need a bit of throttle control :)

This hasn't gone to plan at all, I am so @*!# at posting pictures, I am promised some training by Lexx tomorrow.

I've let my self down, the school down...... :surrender::surrender:

your problem there was that when you pasted the URL for the image, youve managed to delete part of the [/img] code :thumbs: (highlighted)

This hasn't gone to plan at all, I am so @*!# at posting pictures, I am promised some training by Lexx tomorrow.

I've let my self down, the school down...... :surrender::surrender:

your problem there was that when you pasted the URL for the image, youve managed to delete part of the [/img] code :thumbs: (highlighted)

Many thanks :bangin: