UPREV TUNING

Dicky

As I understand it part of the cost of the tuning carried out by RS and Abbey is to buy the uprev licence. Does that mean you can sell this licence on to another person or is it specific to the guy having the work done?

:wacko:

Yes we can remove the Uprev License , you can either sell it on , we can buy it back from you or you can use it in your new Nissan if we can tune this car.

The list of cars we can now tune is getting larger not as large as the US but it is getting better;

R35GTR

370Z

350Z

350GT

Juke DIG-T very soon.

any questions ask away.

Mark

190 bhp to 250bhp..........DIG -T is turbocharged stock, nice to make more BHP.

that why!!!!!

Sh** the bed!! :scare:

a 250bhp Juke! - That'll scare some of the chav's in the b**tardised Corsa's!

Pretty much all Stock Turbo cars make good gains. A golf TDI, Leon TDI will make the same sort of gains. They are mapped for efficiency and reliability get them re-mapped and tuned for a few hundred £ and with nice gains.

Yes we can remove the Uprev License , you can either sell it on , we can buy it back from you or you can use it in your new Nissan if we can tune this car.

The list of cars we can now tune is getting larger not as large as the US but it is getting better;

R35GTR

370Z

350Z

350GT

Juke DIG-T very soon.

any questions ask away.

So if I understand you it can be sold to another car owner?

If yes then say I did a deal with someone to buy their lience for say £100 :yahoo: then how much would you charge for a full tune? :headhurt:

Mark

3 hours dyno time is £300-00 inc vat. So your not any better off than buying a full remap from us @ Abbey.

Mark

How much if I offer to cut your grass for the next 10yrs :lol:

there is 40 acres of field at our workshop........when do you want to start;

Remember the Juke is only a 1.6ltr Petrol motor so the gains on the prototype Uprev car are very impressive , likewise the tune onthe 35GTr's we have done at stock boost gain around 50/60 bhp with just careful retuning of the stock ecu fuelling and igntion and cam timing. Tuning NA cars for gain is far harder.

On a side note, what gains could you see in a standard 350z (2007 313)? Or is it not worth it before getting a new exhaust or plenum spacer?

A 313bhp model car responsed really well to reflash even as stock as the car's are so rich as stock. but these cars arent able to have plenum spacers fitted as the stock plenum is plastic.

Mark

On a side note, what gains could you see in a standard 350z (2007 313)? Or is it not worth it before getting a new exhaust or plenum spacer?

A 313bhp model car responsed really well to reflash even as stock as the car's are so rich as stock. but these cars arent able to have plenum spacers fitted as the stock plenum is plastic.

Mark

:headhurt: I didn't know that about the plenum spacer. I may have to save some cash and get it booked in. May look at getting a new exhaust first though. Not far from you guys (30 minutes or so). Hmm what exhaust to get :wacko:.

We would say either a full Milltek system or a HKS Super sound master. ( HKS list 2 exhaust's for the 350Z 1, for the DE/REV UP and 1 for the HR)

I will sort a price out for both.

Mark

I can fully recommend the milltek system, it's a lovely quality note that's not intrusive when cruising.

I've just upgraded mine with the addition of the berks HFCs which abbey also provides and the car now sounds amazing. Would definitely recommend them although it does add to the cost.