Good old Tiff

coldel

Not sure if I am going to get into trouble with this :scare: but myself and a mate of mine have set up a blog for fun about motoring and write all sorts of random stuff on it. We managed to get tweeting with Tiff Needell the other day, he agreed to answer a few questions from us and have posted on our blog, if you fancy killing a couple of minutes have a read...nice that the small guys can get this sort of stuff as well as the likes of Sky or the like :D

http://clippingtheapex.wordpress.com/2011/07/04/the-tiff-needell-five-question-interview/

I suspect we would have gotten a lack of response :lol:

Nice guy though, he didn't have to do it. Might try stalking some more motoring celebs and do the same...

I agree. Too many "stars" seem to forget its their fans who got them there in the first place, so fair play on him for doing the interview.

Whose next on the list?!

Plato is certainly up there on the hit list...hope we will get something out of him on that front :)

And the Z got a suitably good review on our blog, not sure we will get an interview with Clarkson given my remarks though!