Lurvely chili red roadster, Waverton (Chester)

Squee

Saw a very nice 05 plate chili red roadster going through Waverton this morning (11.30am-ish). Unfortunately for the driver and passenger they were stuck in an almighty que due to the A41 being closed off due to a big smash :thumbdown:

S.

Saw same roadster again today - twice in two days! - heading into Chester from Boughton at about 5.30pm this evening.

Am I right in assuming that Chester has an unusually high amount of Zeds in the area?

S.

Saw same roadster again today - twice in two days! - heading into Chester from Boughton at about 5.30pm this evening.

Am I right in assuming that Chester has an unusually high amount of Zeds in the area?

S.

There's quite a few in The Deeside/Chester/Wrexham/Wirral area that are here on the forum :thumbs: . Even more who aren't on the forum too :thumbdown:

Pete

How rude! Did you give them a two fingered salute? :lol:

I'm still too scared to drive down Pearl Lane since the local crazy lady tried to throw herself under my car a couple of years back and I certainly wouldn't want her trying the same trick with my Zed!

S.

Yep - that's the same woman - looks like she was wearing the same coat on day of our meeting too! I hope she's been properly sectioned by now for her sake and that of her neighbours. I had to speak to the 999 people and they were properly fed up of of her antics too - she kinda climbed halfway into my car whilst I was on the phone to them and that's when they told me she was a violent alcoholic nut. Yikes! Thankfully I didn't actually run her over by the way!

Haha, I bet if the owner of the red roadster see's this thread they'd be a bit miffed by the latest content :lol:

S.