What happens.......

Zugara

And then there's usually some diesel on a roundabout................... ;)

First a mysterious puddle of oil appears...

But not always in that order. Sometimes Diesel first, then oil. And not always a rounderbout. So quite variable really. Always ends in a damaged car though :surrender:

And then there's usually some diesel on a roundabout................... ;)

First a mysterious puddle of oil appears...

But not always in that order. Sometimes Diesel first, then oil. And not always a rounderbout. So quite variable really. Always ends in a damaged car though :surrender:

:lol::lol:

The geek in me would quite like to do trend analysis on such things :lol::disguise:

In reality nothing changes I dont beleive other than TCS doesnt trigger. ESP is still active and will brake various wheels to try and keep you in a straight line and balance the car. This can be quite annoying really. No changes to maps or throttle responses that I know of.

I've always thought that TC actually stood for Talent Compensator. ie, when you run out, it steps in.

(for the record, I have no issues with people turning it off. Go for your life. But just because I don't want to turn mine off, does not give you the right to judge me)

(for the record, I have no issues with people turning it off. Go for your life. But just because I don't want to turn mine off, does not give you the right to judge me)

Seems that one is a one way street to some extent ;)

The geek in me would quite like to do trend analysis on such things :lol::disguise:

In reality nothing changes I dont beleive other than TCS doesnt trigger. ESP is still active and will brake various wheels to try and keep you in a straight line and balance the car. This can be quite annoying really. No changes to maps or throttle responses that I know of.

At least one sensible answer......Thanks chris :dry: