And you think our forum has idiots....

Lexx

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't judge or you will be judged...whatever tickles his fancy.

Greece will owe now in excess of 400 billion euros and there is about 10 millions Greeks there...doing the complicated maths every single Greek owes in excess of 40.000 euros and counting :wacko:

I think they want me alive so that I can pay my bit.....no.....I am off to check if the speed limiter is working!!! :sorry:

My dislike for dicking around on public roads is well documented on this forum.

And if I was to ever post up about me doing it, I would expect to be judged.

And precisely wtf the situation in Greece (although I agree it is terrible, and must be horrible for someone such as yourself) has to do with this thread is literally beyond me.

And precisely wtf the situation in Greece (although I agree it is terrible, and must be horrible for someone such as yourself) has to do with this thread is literally beyond me.

+1 :lol:

+1 :lol:

Did you know if you eat popping candy and cola at the same time you can explode?

Did you know if you eat popping candy and cola at the same time you can explode?

i thought that was when you eat mento's with diet cola? :shrug:

That too.......and did you know Peru's national debt was £23.5billion as of 2009.

Yet again amazed by the ease some of us post certain things...here and everywhere...

My point is there are bigger issues to use our energy into criticizing. No need to call people names hidden behind a keyboard...and I know we are all brave enough to say the same things face to face and especially after a few pints.

I am not taking a side...but if you are expecting me to comment on somebody's else's opinion/post/whatever I wont. All I posted is a phrase from the new testament.

I am sorry if I was off topic and I am sorry I feel we have managed to be prisoners in our own democracy...if you want me to say something on topic...speeding should be brutally punished. And all cars should have a limiter to 70mph. job done. No need for cameras and criticism :blush:

Yet again amazed by the ease some of us post certain things...here and everywhere...

My point is there are bigger issues to use our energy into criticizing. No need to call people names hidden behind a keyboard...and I know we are all brave enough to say the same things face to face and especially after a few pints.

I am not taking a side...but if you are expecting me to comment on somebody's else's opinion/post/whatever I wont. All I posted is a phrase from the new testament.

I am sorry if I was off topic and I am sorry I feel we have managed to be prisoners in our own democracy...if you want me to say something on topic...speeding should be brutally punished. And all cars should have a limiter to 70mph. job done. No need for cameras and criticism :blush:

Nothing to be sorry about lad!.........it just made you appear a bit of a stone cold mentol as it was slightly out of context.

i never commented on the right or wrongs of speeding, i'm calling him a muppet, feckwit, retard for posting it on an open forum.

and as many of my mates would tell you i say what i see and call a plank a plank regardless if there is a keyboard, table or a small pigmy ninja in front of me.

I am not taking a side...but if you are expecting me to comment on somebody's else's opinion/post/whatever I wont.

You did comment though.....

No man and you didn't either ;)

My point was i don't care what he says/does sort of...as long as he didn't post he slept with my mother he say whatever :lol:

And as the crazy Irish boy said you what was you doing there reading that post? :p

I am not taking a side...but if you are expecting me to comment on somebody's else's opinion/post/whatever I wont.

My point was i don't care what he says/does sort of...as long as he didn't post he slept with my mother he say whatever :lol:

And as the crazy Irish boy said you what was you doing there reading that post? :p

wtf-cat.jpg

Dude have you been on the sauce or something?

Your precise words - "whatever tickles his fancy"

I believe that is a comment.

I'm glad you dont care what he says or does.....I just hope he doesnt smash into at 90mph one day.

So if you dont care, kindly p**s off this thread and let us judge him :D

I called a plank a plank once. It didn't answer.

On a serious note...what's a plank? :surrender:

in the building world its a length of wood, usually found on scaffolding to stand on.

in people terms, its someone as dence as a piece of wood, and about as much charisma and personality of one.

I called a plank a plank once. It didn't answer.

i thought the spade a spade comment was now obsolete and possible offensive :blush:

I marched up to my snow shovel and called it a snow shovel. I'm hard as nails! :lol::lol: