Fuse box for audio/steering controls?

DP7657

Struggling to find out where the fuse box is for me to check is a fuse has blown in relation to my head unit. Stopped working a few days after being fitted while I was using the steering controls...anyone know where it is? There's a diagram of it in the owners manual but it doesn't say where it is or how to get to it for a novice like myself?

Thanks

Thanks for fast replies. How would I know if a fuse has gone? Would one of them have popped out of its clip or something? They all appear to be OK at first glance?

I had a new HU fitted a few weeks ago, worked fine for 2 days and then powered down and wouldn't come back on again one day. Haven't been able to get it going since...any ideas?

Have a look on the back of the door it should tell you roughly what dose what , take it out and look at the side there should be a bridge in the plastic covering between the to legs that stick out of it , if u still can't tell get a electrical tester stick it on continuity normally represented by a picture of a bell and stick either lead on either side leg and u should here it beep if it dosent it's nackered mate

There should also be a fuse in the back of you head unit so check that also