Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean *SOLD*

LordGrover

Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Big Size

006.jpg

Features:

45.5mm diameter (inc crown), date, helium escape valve, unidirectional rotating bezel, co-axial chronometer with screw-in crown.

Technical:

Domed, scratch resistant sapphire crystal, water resistent 600m.

Movement:

Caliber; Omega 2500, self-winding (automatic) chronometer, Co-Axial Escapement movement with rhodium-plated finish, 48 hours power reserve.

I love this watch and will doubtless get another the same or similar in the future. It's weighty but not overly so. It may look and feel quite large at first but soon 'shrinks' to fit. I've not found fault with it - easily the best piece of engineering I've ever owned. It keeps remarkably good time - I've not had to reset it for weeks at a time - and I like my watches to be within a few seconds. It's a shame my current circumstances require me to let it go. Someone is going to get a beautiful watch at considerably less than current list price. I believe they are currently retailing at c. £2,600 ($3,950USD). The price for this model has increased steadily annually.

Mine is not pristine, it's been worn fairly frequently, but is nonetheless in very good condition. It comes complete with original box, cards, tags, etc as can be seen in the photographs. It was bought new from Goldsmiths at the end of 2009 and I've kept everything it came with, including the display price tag. The watch itself is pretty much unmarked front and rear but the bracelet has some minor marks which are unavoidable if it's to be enjoyed. Hopefully you can see them in the photographs. More and higher res photos available if required.

Omega website: click.

Co-Axial Technology: click - please study this, it's a thing of beauty and wonder.

£1,850 inc RMSD UK only.

AD02.jpg

AD03.jpg

AD04.jpg

AD05.jpg

AD06.jpg

AD07.jpg

AD08.jpg

AD09.jpg

AD01.jpg

Advertised elsewhere so may be withdrawn at any time.

ETA. Add RMSD included.