Various In Car speakers/amp (Focal/RE:/JVC)

ric

Hi guys. Have a few bits and pieces for sale. Please note that the 350 has as standard 6.0" speakers front and back, so the components/6x9s won't just slot in. These piece in particular would only really suit other cars, or if you were doing something different rather than using stock locations in a 350.

Focal Access 5.25" 2 way speakers : £60 + Postage

Focal's access line. Very nice speakers for the money. Had these installed in my previous car for a short period of time, and worked really nicely. Don't have the original box, but will provide another.

Re: 8" Dual 4ohm subs: £60 each + postage (have 2)

Resonant Engineering 8" subs. Really nice little subs, have the ability to drop lower than a lot of even 10" subs. These would be perfect for installing behind the rear seats of a 350! If you've never heard of these before, have a read online. Seriously big in the states, and i've never heard 8s like these before, ever.

These are brand new in boxes.

Powerbass 6x9s: £60 each + postage (have 2)

Powerbass are big in the states, but not so big here yet. Don't be put off by them being 6x9s. Unlike conventional 6x9s, these have a very even output across the frequencies. 1 pair have been used in a previous car, the other are boxed brand new.

4 Channel JVC Amp: £80 + postage

Nice JVC amp. I bought this used and never got around to fitting it. It has a few scuffs on the front, but it puts out a decent amount of power, easily enough to power 4 sets of speakers, or, the 2 subs above. Perfect to provide decent solid power.

Happy to offer collection from Stoke on Trent or nearby.

Cheers :thumbs:

2q8pws7.jpg

2lcpbur.jpg