Scott CR1 Comp Road Bike £800 Collect

coldel

OK, I am not using this enough and its a shame as it's a tremendous bike. Purchased for £1400 new in 2009, only used in the summer and kept inside at all times, never stored outside (that includes sheds and the like, always in the house). Rather than list the spec out here click this link to see whats on it:

http://www.thebikelist.co.uk/scott/cr1-comp-cd-18-sp-%28105%29-2009/specs

In short, its a carbon frame 56cm or 22inch high frame - this would suit someone with an inside leg of 32-34inch (the rule of thumb is frame height is 2/3rds your inside leg length) and the frame length from saddle to bars is also 56cm. It fits me perfectly and I am 5'11''.

Bike is immaculate, no scratches no marks. Only signs of wear are on the handle bars where my gloves wore somewhat on the white bar tape. Will throw in a couple of goodies with it, Elite carbon bottle holder and water bottle (the actual water bottle isn't in the photos but its a clear plastic type), an under-seat valuables bag, back and front lights and a pump that fits the valves on these particular wheels.

£800, prefer to have it collected from me in Putney South West London than post. Any questions please do PM me...thanks Col.

ID.jpg

SideOn1Small.jpg

SideOn2Small.jpg

Front1Small-2.jpg

Back1Small-1.jpg

Front1Small-2.jpg

Fork1Small.jpg

Back2Small-2.jpg