Brand new Berk HFC's

ScottyZ

After weeks of pondering about which exhaust to get I have decided to splash out on an Akrapovic system for my 370Z. I did intend to go for a Berk HFC and exhaust combo but have decided to stick with stock cats and Akrapovic exhaust. I bought these pair of Berk HFC's on Tarmac's last group buy a couple of weeks ago and as you can see they are still in their plasic wrappers brand spanking new and unused. These HFC's will fit either an '07 and up 350Z or any 370Z.

Price is £400 buyer to pick up (10 mins junction 20 M1 - South Leicestershire) or £415 delivered. Any questions then please ask.

Cheers,

Scotty

IMG_1543.jpg

:wacko:

Keep them at least until you hear the exhaust first.

If happy then sell :thumbs:

If I can't sell them Chris then they will go on the car. I think I just got sick of looking for the 'perfect exhaust' and just went for it with the Akrapovic and then had a tinge of buyers remorse with spending £2K and am now trying to claw some back with selling the Berks.

Remorse, I'll send you my Mrs, she showed NO MERCY :lol: when she found the receipts :boxing:

Mate the moneys paid, the pain has gone, sell a child or a right bollock, but for my sake and sanity, put them on :yahoo:

Well, there are no takers as of now and must admit after hearing your experiance of the combo I'm not too bothered if they don't sell. Looks like I'll have to put some more overtime in to pay for it all!