Lots of lights! Help please

Daryl

Was just driving to pick the girlfriend up,cruise control on,and all of a sudden the ESP OFF light came on,along with the lil sliding car,and the ABS light! I got to the destination and turned the car off and back on,and had nothing,and was fine on the way home. Should i be worried as i go to Leman on Thursday,any suggestions as to what it could be? ABS sensor?

Was just driving to pick the girlfriend up,cruise control on,and all of a sudden the ESP OFF light came on,along with the lil sliding car,and the ABS light! I got to the destination and turned the car off and back on,and had nothing,and was fine on the way home. Should i be worried as i go to Leman on Thursday,any suggestions as to what it could be? ABS sensor?

I had the problem quite recent... Have you changed your tyres/wheels recently?

Either that, or a damaged/faulty abs sensor.

Low pad thickness would cause low Brake fluid levels,

but also if its braking thats causing it, check all fluid levels and then move onto the sensors (cheapest option first)

think ZManAlex commented on a similar post with a reply similar..

thats the same problem i have aswell, so..

New pads tomorrow hopefully (if they arrive)

and Nissan Gold service (was due a Silver so thought why not..)

ill let you know how i get on if no luck m8 :thumbs:

heres hoping

It didnt occur under braking,it was cruising with the cruise control on. Il hopefully be giving her a good clean today after work (before packing for Leman :scare: ) so when im doing the wheels,il have a poke about and see if there is a loose connection to the sensors. The brake pads are fine,only replaced them all a few months ago. Il have a look at the fluid though. :thumbs:

These cars dont have brake pads wear sensors.

Think it is best to get a Diagnostic machine plugged in to see if there is any retained faults.

but if it was reset doing a turn off back on, just like a control alt delete on a computer unless it comes back on again I wouldn't worry.

Well,I'm currently in a Novatel in France,and iv spent most of the weekend with no instruments. I discovered that just as I got on the train,it flew the fuse nearest the bulkhead at the bottom row. I replaced it,and it was fine until I stopped at a toll,and as I accelerated away,the fuse blew again. Iv replaced it several times,taken all the relays out,and replaced it hot and cold,and every time I replace it,it blows as soon as I put the ignition on. Iv even tried 20amp fuses instead of 10,and it makes no difference. Could it be a blown relay. Help please!