Help for a 350z n00by!

WINKJ

Hi All!

Basically i have looked around this forum for a list of websites/traders etc and it seems rather messy! could anyone suggest their favorite website/place to purchase all 350z parts from (performance, styling, electronics etc).

Appreciate the help!! :D

James

You didn't look to far bud! ;) All of the traders in one handy section

viewforum.php?f=106

ricey - you always on this forum? haha

Yeah I have taken a look through but the posts are rather old...

The missus has nicked the PS3!!!!!

The traders in general are still trading mate - some are more active than others.

Tarmac for example has put loads of new goodies up recently. R3LEE and Zmanalex are general your stop for parts (although Alex recently announced he was pulling back a bit due to the demand and general admin of the business he gets). ChilliRed (Sarah) also sells aftermarket bits but also is winding things down I think.

Loads of others too - depends what your after really bud?

exhausts - speaking with my old man at the mo and he is keen for the nismo system (keeps going on about cat back...)

styling - vinyl wraps, tints, good quality (real) kits, non replicas..

and some advice - you guys are the best to get it from as you have been there and done it so to speak!

exhausts - speaking with my old man at the mo and he is keen for the nismo system (keeps going on about cat back...)

styling - vinyl wraps, tints, good quality (real) kits, non replicas..

and some advice - you guys are the best to get it from as you have been there and done it so to speak!

Tarmac I think would be the best bet for Nismo with his importing contacts.

Small bits of wrapping RTbiscuit - large things (like a car or a roof ETC) someone like RT Performance, not sure about tints, again imported kits Tarmac, bespoke weird and wonderful electronics Husky.

But bear in mind there are loads of others but those guys (and ones mentioned above) are most active and there work/customer service is going to be more visible on the forum.

Any before you stumble across them and ask..........Uvworldwide..........avoid like a tramps pecker :thumbs:

exhausts - speaking with my old man at the mo and he is keen for the nismo system (keeps going on about cat back...) tarmac sports aka tarmac on here; get you any exhaust at the best price in the UK personally i'd have a look at the tannabe system, he just fitted one and its cheaper than the nismo, but sounds 100 times better

styling - vinyl wraps, tints, good quality (real) kits, non replicas.. if you want a wrap doing try RT performance, if you want body kits they also do them as well, although i think they are copies, but good ones at that. and again Tarmac sports can get you pretty much any bodykit you can find on the tinterweb.

and some advice - you guys are the best to get it from as you have been there and done it so to speak!what adive would you like? don't eat yellow snow, and never wizz on electric fence.

exhausts - speaking with my old man at the mo and he is keen for the nismo system (keeps going on about cat back...) tarmac sports aka tarmac on here; get you any exhaust at the best price in the UK personally i'd have a look at the tannabe system, he just fitted one and its cheaper than the nismo, but sounds 100 times better

just checked out the tanabe system... sounds good! what kind of price difference are you looking at?

styling - vinyl wraps, tints, good quality (real) kits, non replicas.. if you want a wrap doing try RT performance, if you want body kits they also do them as well, although i think they are copies, but good ones at that. and again Tarmac sports can get you pretty much any bodykit you can find on the tinterweb.sounds good, will drop him a message when I can decide on what to do!

and some advice - you guys are the best to get it from as you have been there and done it so to speak!what adive would you like? don't eat yellow snow, and never wizz on electric fence.

great advice!! :D

not sure on prices, but i think the tannabe is somewhere between £600-£800 and the nismo is £1k and upwards i could be way off the mark here.. tarmac will give you a definitive answer.

if you want to browse parts, have a look through these 2 places to get you started, then just tell tarmac what you want, and he'll try and source it for you in the US and get it to the UK. i don't know where he gets his stuff from, but these 2 places have a fairly comprehesive list of parts for the zed.

http://www.vividracing.com

http://www.lsdmotorsports.com/

styling - vinyl wraps, tints, good quality (real) kits, non replicas.. if you want a wrap doing try RT performance, if you want body kits they also do them as well, although i think they are copies, but good ones at that. and again Tarmac sports can get you pretty much any bodykit you can find on the tinterweb.

:doh: RTbiscuit also has a group buy on Hexxis vinyl at the moment and wraps other things on an exchange basis, come on Rich standard grade business management :teeth:

i can do small things, but he was asking for full wraps, which really isn't my thing. i'd rather reccomend someone who will do a good job, than take on more than i can handle and do a bad job.

good reputation for giving good help and advice as well as quality parts, and no bad reputation for doing a crap job. something some traders on here learnt the hard way.

True, I didn't read it as he wanted a full wrap but looking at it in context I'm sure your right. I just want to get 5 people on the gb ;)

i can do small things, but he was asking for full wraps, which really isn't my thing. i'd rather reccomend someone who will do a good job, than take on more than i can handle and do a bad job.

good reputation for giving good help and advice as well as quality parts, and no bad reputation for doing a crap job. something some traders on here learnt the hard way.

I was thinking about wraps for the roof? Possibly wingmirrors?

i can supply you with enough to do it yourself. ;)

i can supply you with enough to do it yourself. ;)

Ahh ok - how easy is it to do? And can it be easily removed without damaging the paint??