8" in car touch screen monitor

ric

Hi guys,

Purchased this with a view to install in the 350z as part of an in car PC. I ended up purchasing a double din head unit instead, and although I would prefer an in car PC, I don't have the time to get this even off the ground! Need to clear out a load of items that are clogging up the shelves in my garage!

The monitor has never been used, although I did begin to tape up the cables to route them in the car (Although never got around to this!).

Disc is included to configure the touch screen, and the screen is currently still assembled exactly how it was when I bought it (I had planned to take the casing off and install in the centre console).

Comes with everything as I purchased.

Looking for £110 + Postage.

Thanks,

j5dzy9.jpg

143ds7q.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
:teeth: if it fits in a 03 cubby without much mods I'll snap this dude

I dont want to be an arse and spoil a sale, but i am using a 03 cubby for my carputer and there is no way in hell without alot of dremel work you will get an 8inch to fit. (To get my 7" in, I had to remove all screen casing etc..

However maybe you can do something else with it.

Cheers for the information. When you say fit, do you mean so the screen slots into the panel? My original idea was to mount the screen at the back of the opening, so I didn't get any unused wasted gap around the edge of the screen. That, and I could mount it nearer the opening if i wanted to get a bigger screen in.

Admittedly, it wasn't straight forward, but would end up looking a lot nicer imo :)

Open to offers though....

Cheers,

so if you look through my carputer posts you will see how I did it, i basically got an 03 cubby and mounted teh screen in that, you need an o3 as the door folds in.

a 8" is just too big the hole is only 7" so you wont be able to see all screen anyway.

However there would be other ways if you used a dremmel etc..