Such a shame! :(

Adrian@TORQEN

Goodies arrived partially, but unfortunately won't be able to clean the car before Wales as the paint is only few days old :shrug:

The Autosol did not arrive yet, can't even clean the zorst... Same for the AutoGlym Leather cleaner, can't do the interior :surrender:

The pressure washer should arrive later on today, but no use anyway...

clean1.jpg

Hi, just came back from Halfords, got the Autosol and the AutoGlym leather cleaner.

Will try my best to clean it tonight although I'm running out of time, getting dark soon, otherwise maybe is a good idea to take everything with me in Wales, what do you think guys?

Thanks 350 Russ, very kind of you! :thumbs:

Can I safely presure wash the engine? Any areas that I should avoid or cover?

Thanks!

You'd need something like a steam clean to get rid of grease etc. I'm taking my engine bay cleaner so you can use some of that if needed, as I'll be doing mine this afternoon :thumbs:

OK, cheers! I'll take everything with me including the presusure washer. Should I take the hose as well do you think? Buckets?

Thanks!

Buckets and hose already supplied, but there's a jet wash station round the corner. :thumbs:

Let us know how you get on with the FK1000P, I assume you're using that as a wheel sealant? I've got that on the wheels on the 911 and it makes cleaning them so easy, the dust just falls off them. :thumbs: