40" Full HD ELITE Kogan LED TV 'as new' Glasgow

brown7758

228119_1720106844468_1292216300_31463746_626538_n.jpg

from amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kogan-1080p-Samsung-Panel-Digital/dp/B004QJYEDK

from Kogan.co.uk

The Kogan 40" Full HD ELITE LED TV has all the features you want and need in a stylish, slim cabinet, accompanied by a fast 100Hz MotionMax panel.

This LED TV also features a 1080p Samsung Panel, built-in PVR and USB Input, allowing you to Pause, Rewind and Record live TV and even playback your favourite movies, TV shows, and photos.

The Kogan 40" Full HD ELITE LED TV gives you razor sharp clarity, crisp and clear images and a stunning home theatre experience!

Kogan.jpg

Ive had this TV at my mothers in Glasgow for under 3 months since new, but ive only used it a few times on leave so im not really getting my moneys worth out of it and the cash could be better used for a nice alloy refurb..

when i bought it i payed just short of £500, and was really impressed with it :snack: even compared to my 37" LG LCD..

I was going to be looking for £400 (for anyone my mums asking) but as its the forum the revised price is £350

as the TV is in Glasgow and currently i am not, pick up will be from my parents house in Glasgow and payment will be either cash on collection or bank transfer.. (paypal accepted but not prefered)

If anyone's interested, either comment or PM me and ill give any more details and answer any questions.

Price may be slightly negotiable

thanks,

Will