Valeo - Speed Visio Heads Up Display **SOLD**

Wasso

Up for grabs is my Heads Up Display which I never got round to fitting and need to free up items sat doing nothing in my house. (Please note this has never been installed and is brand new!)

Here's the features....

Speed/Visio displays the vehicle's speed directly on the windscreen in the driver's line of sight and sends out an alert when the vehicle exceeds the programmed speed (if required).

More Safety...

> Reduced risk of accidents linked to inattention or slow reactivity when checking the vehicle speed.

> Drivers can remain focused on the road.

> Better reactivity at the wheel.

> Stay under the pre-programmed speed.

...and Comfort

> No need to take your eyes off the road to check your speed.

> Reassurance for the speed limit and control of the vehicle.

> Equip your vehicle with a technological innovation from the aerospace industry.

speed/visio fonctions:

> Every time you check the vehicle speedometer, you need to take your eyes off the road for few seconds.

> If an obstacle (vehicle, pedestrian, animal) appears in the vehicle's path during these few seconds, reaction time is reduced, which can be very dangerous especially at high speeds.

> A few seconds of inattention are sometimes enough to inadvertently drift off line.

> The system also helps you to stay within the speed limit by informing you whenever you exceed the pre-programmed speed.

Speed display on the windscreen

> The vehicle speed is transmitted by the electronic control unit to a screen positioned on the dashboard.

> The screen projects the speed onto an oval-shaped film placed on the windscreen in the driver's line of sight.

> The speedometer reading and the projected speed are initially synchronized when the vehicle is at a standstill.

> The speed reading can be made even in bright conditions as the brightness of the LED is adjusted according to the ambient light.

> The crisp digital display is immediately legible.

Overspeed alert

> Drivers can set a speed limit for their journey. Visual and/or audible alerts inform the driver whenever the preset speed is exceeded.

> Five different speed levels can be set.

> These speed levels can be selected when the vehicle is at a standstill or when in motion. The current vehicle speed can also be saved as the speed limit value.

> The audible alert can be switched off.

Here's some pictures....

fad51961.jpg

1e3136e2.jpg

And here's the price

£70 + Delivery £5.

The cheapest I can find is currently £85 on eBay - so there's a small discount.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...