4 x 19" axis hiro (fit supra skyline 300zx 350z) ect

M13KYF

Whats the correct rear offset?

+25 is recommended by Axis. :)

Also I would warn against buying Hiros second hand - they could easily be cheap copies sold by Dare in the UK (they left the Axis script on the spoke until recently). Also, Axis had some cracking problems in the States which apparently was down to a bad batch (see US forums). Taking them at their word, how would you know the secondhand ones didn't come from that batch? :thumbdown:

Whats the correct rear offset?

+25 is recommended by Axis. :)

Also I would warn against buying Hiros second hand - they could easily be cheap copies sold by Dare in the UK (they left the Axis script on the spoke until recently). Also, Axis had some cracking problems in the States which apparently was down to a bad batch (see US forums). Taking them at their word, how would you know the secondhand ones didn't come from that batch? :thumbdown:

totally agree on the buying of S/H rims unless they are in undamaged condition it's best if you leave them alone, I wouldnt Fancy piling down the M1 and a previously damaged rim letting go :scare::headhurt: