Greddy Spectrum Elite - fitted. Pics and vid

andyvvc

Fitted this morning at Big Dude Engineering :thumbs:

Pics and vids below. (Click the first pic for the vid). The vid is from only a luke-warm exhaust, when hot it pops a lot more. Also, sound quality on my camera is sh1te so crank the volume up!

Its really quiet at idle - almost stock, which will please my neighbours. Also means i can start the car in carparks etc without every man and his dog hearing the car start up (unless i give it some right foot) :teeth:

Only had one run in it so far so it isnt coked up yet (you can see the release agent burning off in the vid). Above 4k rpm it sounds lovely - backing off from WOT causes some nice popping too. Im off for a play - back soon ! :drive1

th_350z_Greddy_wide.jpg

CIMG3021.jpg

CIMG3022.jpg

That is oooooooooooooooooober sexy!!

Great choice in exhaust - I think I will def get one now. Just waiting for funds to replenish!!

I already get a nice warble once the throttle is released and the revs reduce, so it would be kinda interesting to see what would happen after fitting a Greddy! Snap Crack and Pop comes to mind.

Great work and looks fantastic B)

It's a single pipe OEM fit. Uprated ESR Y pipe into OEM centre, into Greddy. It took a little messing to get the pipes lined up (had to put a shim under the left-side exhaust mount on the car, then bolt the mount back onto the car). Other than that, its an easy OEM fitment :thumbs:

Just trying to work out now if the pipes stick out about 1cm too far..... Hmmmm...... is this OEM fit? I've not had an OEM rear exhaust on a Zed for over 4 years :blush: I think the fact that the Greddy pipes aren't *as* slash-cut as the OEM ones exaggerates the pipe length a little too...

CIMG3039.jpg

CIMG3040.jpg

Below image is from the rear (typical car drivers view)

CIMG3043.jpg

Final pic is from the rear but lower (typical Lotus' owners view) lol

CIMG3044.jpg

Dont suppose you have a pic of your car, like the second one of mine (3/4 on rear end view?) I'm paranoid now - perhaps the Y pipe is a bit longer than stock and has pushed everything back a bit...? :dry:

Or maybe the mahoosive cans of the old Invidia are still etched into my psyche! :lol:

Dont suppose you have a pic of your car, like the second one of mine (3/4 on rear end view?) I'm paranoid now - perhaps the Y pipe is a bit longer than stock and has pushed everything back a bit...? :dry:

Or maybe the mahoosive cans of the old Invidia are still etched into my psyche! :lol:

Mine sticks out a bit :lol:

Are any of these any good?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/ ... nismo3.jpg

VolkGTS3.jpg