Press on Dash?

Cheers mate. I actually prefer it to the standard trim which is a bit dull. Obviously not shiny silver but something a bit understated would be nice. I guess for circa 80 quid it might be worth a punt, especially considering how tatty a seven year old dash can look!

I guess for circa 80 quid it might be worth a punt, especially considering how tatty a seven year old dash can look!

Yes, it's not that bad really, as you say might be worth giving it a go :)

Pete

I'm wondering if I could just vinyl wrap in black? Have a go myself? I would like to do quite a few parts of the interior, to get someone to do it would cost a couple of hundred I suspect which is why an easy to stick on kit appealed somewhat.

I'm wondering if I could just vinyl wrap in black? Have a go myself? I would like to do quite a few parts of the interior, to get someone to do it would cost a couple of hundred I suspect which is why an easy to stick on kit appealed somewhat.

i can supply you with enough to do the centre console in most colours of vinyl, i currnetly have some nice satin black that was used for another customer which would allow you to do the dash twice i think plus other parts of the interior and as its not the carbon stuff its cheaper. say £25 ex p+p for about 1370mm x 700mm would need to go double check the size as i cant remember how much i used.

Tempting, only problem is that I cannot park my car near my house, so I cannot get a hair dryer or anything like that near it to stretch the vinyl...

you really want to take the dash out of the car to work on it properly. i t would look crap if you tried to wrap it in situe. as you want to get the inyl round the back for the neatest edges and a secure fit.

Ah ok, is removing it a 'faff'?

not to bad, easy when you've dne it a couple of times, main issue is that some of the clips for wires on the back of the head unit can be a little stiff.

but i can talk you through it, and there are a few guides as well.