Limited Edition Nismo Rims

Sarnie

They're a nice set of rims. B) Always liked the Nismo jobbies.

Me too, if a little expensive for wheels that quite a few people have on their zeds :)

What are you doing talking to me??!! You should be getting your pics and videos of Dunsfold posted up, you slacker!! :nono:;)

Me too, if a little expensive for wheels that quite a few people have on their zeds :)

What are you doing talking to me??!! You should be getting your pics and videos of Dunsfold posted up, you slacker!! :nono:;)

He cant because he spends tooooo much time trying to find something to say about something that he has already said something about thus increasing him spammage :yahoo:

He cant because he spends tooooo much time trying to find something to say about something that he has already said something about thus increasing him spammage :yahoo:

:lol: Congratulations by the way Louis, on your 350 posts! :teeth: I can only dream of the day whan I earn my Post Whore Stripes!! :rolleyes:

:lol: Congratulations by the way Louis, on your 350 posts! :teeth: I can only dream of the day whan I earn my Post Whore Stripes!! :rolleyes:

Thankyou i do try, i am learning more though so soon i will have some decent stuff to say and help out a lot more :thumbs:

soon i will have some decent stuff to say

Probably not :p

Stop posting and get your video up!!!! :rant: lol

Stop posting and get your video up!!!! :rant: lol

One is 42mb :scare: Which means its taking an eternity!!!!!!!!!

Ouch, shouldnt take that long though, didnt you start this last night?

Yeah but I lost the will too live cos the site kept failing and more importantly ran out of beer :drunk:

You tube?

Sticking them on another similar site. Be patient lad :)

Ouch, shouldnt take that long though, didnt you start this last night?

Yeah but I lost the will too live cos the site kept failing and more importantly ran out of beer :drunk:

You tube?

Sticking them on another similar site. Be patient lad :)

just make sure its no iFilm, they are rubbish!